Engine Programmer / 引擎程序员
The Engine Programmer is autonomously responsible for maintains of game engine. This includes, analyzing requirements, designing solutions, and implementing. The other important responsibility is optimizing the engine performance.
- To develop engine feature.
- To using proper tools to analysis the rendering pipeline performance, and find the bottleneck.
- Optimize the game engine performance.
- Develop solutions and address actual needs to actively verify those solutions.
- Write clean, modular, robust code and meet the coding standard.
- Mentor junior programmers on how to improve their performance and have good working habits.
- 3-8 years of C++ programming experience.
- Knowledge in 3D rendering algorithms is plus
- Experienced in 3D game engine like Unreal Engine/CryEngine engine is plus.
- Experienced in writing plugins for 3DMax/Maya or motion builder.
- Understanding C/C++/C# and Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio or other IDE, etc. for software development.
- Good understand of game technology principles.
- Able to program and debug on complex applications using object-oriented or procedural programming.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of bug tracking, sprint planning, and wiki software.
- Knowledge of software development using Scrum and proper Scrum practices.
- Passion for creating and playing games.