Quality System Manager
- Engineering related or similar technical background with at least 5 years of experience in the field.
- Experiences in Serial Production in Automotive Industry will be an advantage.
- Define the Quality strategy and policy direction creating and implementing proactive solutions to assist with the achievement of the business objectives.
- Ensure the quality management systems are suitable to the needs of the Automotive Industry and are effective and efficient enough to ensure our products are produced to the highest possible quality standard.
- Implement IATF 16 949 management system and ensure it meets the requirements of the business whilst ensuring quality is always at the forefront of the business.
- Monitor, maintain and improve where applicable product quality.
- Initiate and develop standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Representative of the client internally. Proactive customer liaison.
- Completion of non-conformance and customer complaints by way of 8D investigation reports.
- Undertake client visits off site. Improve the overall quality of our suppliers.
- Manage monthly monitoring of their performance.
- Lean Manufacturing. Kaizen / 5S.
- Total Quality Management | Lean | Six Sigma.
- TS16949:2009 | IATF 16949 | VDA 6.3.
- Must have experience in IATF 16 949. Must have VDA experience.
- Microsoft Office + ERP Knowledge.
- Bilingual in Chinese & English – German welcome.
- Contact: email@example.com