- For industrial investment projects within its scope, provides the equipment needed to achieve the project objectives at the best performance / cost ratio, using the standards.
- Lead the pre-studies to define the most effective solutions.
- Manage the design or integration by respecting the best practices of its business (internal, external standards, quality system, capitalization, archiving) in collaboration with all the relevant professions.
- Pilot the realization, installation and commissioning.
- Major in automation, bachelor degree with 5 years work experience or master degree with 3 year work experience. Worked in joint-venture or studied abroad in western country is a plus
- Fluent English