- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University Major in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Software Engineering, etc.
- English certificate degree. Fluent in English
- Excellent in team working and communication
- Capable of working under pressure
- Be initiative and accountable
Experience/knowledge within the following areas is required:
- Good knowledge in TTCN
- Good knowledge in network tools (for example: wire shark)
- Good experience in GPRS, WCDMA or LTE system
- Good knowledge in software version control system (Git, Clear Quest)
- Protocol knowledge (e.g. TCP/IP, VRRP, IP routing)
- Troubleshooting skills
Experience/knowledge within the following areas is considered as a plus:
- Good experience in core network
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing
- Mastership in scripting languages, like: Python, Shell/bash, etc.
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux tool chain: compilers, debuggers, memory profilers
- Experience in software performance and scalability
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
ALTEN CHINA is the premier engineering and technology consulting firm in China, with a strong presence in the automotive, aerospace, ICT, life science and energy sectors.