Customer Service Game Services & Operation Specialist / 游戏客户服务及运营专员
As part of the Game operations team, your role will be to handle escalations from within the Customer Support team for our services. Handling tickets and giving guidance wherever needed on technical aspects and specialist expertise.
- Provide support to the customer facing agents of CRC and our partners
- Provide feedback and insight to other Ubisoft teams on game operations and services
- Manage game escalation incidents effectively. Including the resolution of tickets as well as associated administrative duties.
- Collaborate with game and service teams in the wider company and provide knowledge and visibility to CRC and our partners
- Handle new issues in the Escalation support remit effectively and ensure they are communicated and managed to resolution
- Document known issues and ensure the knowledgebase is kept up to date and accurate
- Build expertise and work with the knowledge team to document issues and educate the wider CRC.
- Identify and define process needs regarding general CS escalations
- Conduct and document detailed research and look through case data to build issue case studies
- 5 years and above working experience in customer service
- Strong team player
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a complex organisational structure
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Strong ability to document and present player needs to development teams and partners
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing.
- interest and passion for video-games